Founded in 1998, Neware Technology Limited is committed to providing high-performance battery testing solution for global battery manufacturers, new energy vehicle manufacturers, energy storage suppliers, national quality inspection departments, universities and scientific research institutions. We have provided the battery charge and discharge solution for more than 26,000 customers. Our goal is to build the best reliable and flexible battery testing solution and to contribute the advance of the new energy industry.
1) Our Equipment support paralleled channels to increase current range. If you want to parallel channels, firstly select channels you want to parallel and right click, choose Parallel Channels. This will combine you channels you selected as one paralleled channel.
Start a Test
1) Now, after connection, configuration and mapping, you are able to perform you test. You can right click on the selected channels which are with yellow line borders to start Step Editor to edit or load your test schedule. If you want to select multi channels, drag your mouse in the shape of a rectangle around the channels with which you want to perform tests or, use CTRL key and left click of mouse on the
1) The left part shows the curves. Data could be easily graphed. At the top of the curve area, there are several tabs with their names corresponding curves’ parameters. You can click on the tabs directly or use the arrows at the both ends to navigate. There are some other collapsed tabs which will display by
1) BTSDA provides also a quick compare for mass data. By clicking the Comparative View tool on Tool Bar or Comparative View command under View on Menu Bar, you will see below similar layout. Left part will enable you load more data files and select comparing mode. Right top part will show you the
1) If you want to create a subset data of the current NDA file, data filter provides you such function. Click the filter symbol on the tool bar will guide you to set extraction criteria. You are able to choose different ranges by choosing filtering pattern, and also you can set to extract all data record or partial record from